Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 16 December 2016

Review: Taken by Laxmi Hariharan 5 of 5 stars

Taken Taken by Laxmi Hariharan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jai is the son of the Mayor of Bombay and is an honourable, fierce soldier who has vowed to protect the city. Aria is from London and lost everything when that city fell. She saves Jai from a hybrid and their budding romance is kindled.

This is a complex story with detail of the places, people and emotions that all build together into a vivid picture of this story. The trials and tribulations that they both go through are clearly told so that you can live it with them. The building love between them both and their realisation of it is beautiful to experience. Great ending to the story.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment