Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 19 December 2016

Review: The Wolf Who Stole Christmas by C.E. Black 5 of 5 stars

The Wolf Who Stole Christmas The Wolf Who Stole Christmas by C.E. Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Kellan Archer just wants a quiet life but it appears his new neighbour Joanna Mackay and her son might have other ideas. Giving him cookies and trying to get him to feel the spirit of Christmas is not going to work and he'll do his damnedest to make sure it doesn't.

This was a really sweet story that gets you right to the heart - I have to admit I cried reading this story so read it when no one is watching! Well written and very enjoyable.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment