Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Review: Forgotten by Heather Marie Adkins 4 of 5 stars

Forgotten Forgotten by Heather Marie Adkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dajia Bray's parents were assassinated by the current Regent of Sector 14 so she lives the rest of her life protected under the guise of a normal human woman (she just practices a little Magick in private).

Elliott Pierce is the Regent's heir and lives a life of luxury while being unprepared for the day he has to take over as Regent.

The sector is in chaos as everything becomes cold and dark Dajia and Eli are thrown together as they struggle to save their world and everyone in it.

This is a nice story with plenty of drama as the old Regent's health starts failing. It was nicely written I just felt it was a little chaotic in places.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment