Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Review: An Education in Business: A Somerset Novel by Heather C. Myers 5 of 5 stars

An Education in Business: A Somerset Novel An Education in Business: A Somerset Novel by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Avery Montgomery is striving to prove herself in the male dominated world of business in order to show she is worthy to succeed her father and run his company when he retires. She has no real world experience but she did Summer Internships at the company and graduated from Somerset University with a honours and has a Master's degree in Business.

She sees the opportunity to invest in a Supernatural Registry application but she has a rival - Lucas Cruz - an Alpha shifter and self-made billionaire with lots of experience. To make it worse Avery's fiance Rick Ashton and both her parents are doubting her ability to get this contract due to her lack of experience.

How bad can a girl feel - she is a virgin in the boardroom and the bedroom and she appears to be taking flack from her so called loved ones for both.

Suddenly, Avery is being doubted by fellow businessman and her fiance, Rick Ashton, her mother, and her father's company. They all say the same thing: Experience is everything. Then Lucas offers to educate her in both areas - does she take him up on his offer and can she keep it purely business?

I loved this story and the premise behind it. I felt for Avery when it appeared that no one but Lucas was prepared to believe in her and give her support. Well written and very clear and enjoyable.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment