Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Review: Charmed by the Salem Witch by Debbie Herbert 5 of 5 stars

Charmed by the Salem Witch Charmed by the Salem Witch by Debbie Herbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sarah is a student in her Freshman Year at the Women’s College of Salem hoping to meet other students of The Craft as well as make some friends. She joins a coven with some girls in her hall but she then notices strange things and the others seem to have a problem with her but he has no idea why this is all happening. Tanner is a cute IT guy working for the University and helps to uncover a dark secret from her family. Sarah has to learn to trust Tanner to survive the year and Tanner is going to have to accept his powers if Sarah is going to survive events when the blood moon rises at Samhain.

I loved this story. It had lots of intrigue and drama and led you one way only for it to change at the end. Well written and very enjoyable.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment