Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Review: Caught in the Rush by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Caught in the Rush Caught in the Rush by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.

Fiona Wilde has always lived up to her last name but she is determined to do the only job she is qualified for - protecting LA stars from the Glowers. She takes her thrills from casual encounters with the opposite sex and always leaves before anyone could possibly leave her - it's just safer for her heart that way. A perfect opportunity presents itself to her in Will who is the older brother of the current teen star she is guarding as he visits just for spring break - no need to leave anyone as he will be returning to college.

Then the Glowers start a concerted attack on the teen she is guarding and life gets a bit interesting in general for Fiona as things between here and Will also appear to be hotting up - can she cope with the pressures from both sides or will she crack and relapse into past behaviour?

I loved this story. It had lots of action at times and I loved the way the relationship built between Fiona and Will challenging both of their normal behaviours. Well written and a great second book in the Glower Chronicles.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment