Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 8 December 2016

Review: The Perfect Mate by C.E. Black 5 of 5 stars

The Perfect Mate The Perfect Mate by C.E. Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Susan stops in Savannah, Georgia after spending a year on the run from a man who took over her home pack. Her focus is on freedom and safety not finding a mate but there is just something about Paul that draws her to him. Can she ever become what she thinks he wants and can her home pack be free of a tyrant?

I lovely story that shows the differences and nuances of a mate bond and how it can be misunderstood. Plenty of action and drama in places which makes you want the to succeed and have some peace/happiness. Well written and very enjoyable.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment