Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Tuesday 24 January 2023

FEATURED FREE BOOK - Beats of the Heart by Charli B. Rose

#rockerromance #steamybook #bookboyfriend #secondchanceromance #friendstolovers #spicybookrec
#momswholovetoread #onemorechapter #steamybookaddict #steamybookworm
#bookboyfriendmaterial #smuttybooks #wolfpackreads #wolfpackbookbuzz

Free from Jan 23-27 2023
  • Rocker Romance
  • Friends to lovers
  • Second chance romance
Before they can have a second chance, they have to live through their first love… and heartbreak.

What happens when two hearts sharing one beat fall out of sync?


When I was six, I needed a friend. So, I drew a picture and asked him. He said yes.
When I was eight, I wanted a boyfriend. So, I wrote a note and asked him. He said yes.
When I was sixteen, I needed a prom date. So, I sent an email and asked him. He said yes.
When I was twenty-one, I wanted an opportunity. So, I sent a text and asked him. He said
yes.
When I was twenty-three, I needed him. So, I called. He didn’t answer. So, I sent a text and
an email and a note and a picture. He never answered.

Now, I’m twenty-five, and I need to move on. I need to live and love and be happy. He’s
living his dream and loving life somewhere else. I have a second chance at life, and I need
to take it.
But today there was an envelope in my mailbox. That old familiar handwriting that I haven’t
seen in years, well other than all the times I dig through my box of memories hidden in my
closet. Maybe I should just throw it out with all the junk mail that also filled my mailbox and
pretend I didn’t see it like he did all those years ago with my messages.

NOTE: This is part ONE of Dawson and Izzy’s story. Their story is complete and continues in Notes of the Heart and Songs of the Heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment