Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Wednesday 25 January 2023

NEW RELEASE - Promise Me Always by A.L. Jackson

I should know better than to let Tessa McDaniels pretend to be my fiancée.
But when she offers to pretend to marry me to help me get my kids back, I can't refuse. They are the one thing I have left to fight for.



 Promise Me Always by A.L. Jackson is releasing January 30, 2023!

Pre-order your copy today!

Amazon: https://geni.us/PMAAmznB

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3drQSUN

#aljackson #redemptionhills #ContemporaryRomance #RomanticSuspense #BandofBrothers #FakeRelationship #AlphaHero #CloseProximity #Angsty #FriendstoLovers #GrumpySunshine #OppositesAttract #TorturedLead #SingleParent #bookclub #bookish #booklover #booksta #bookstagram #bookworm #readersofig #readersofinstagram #valentineprlm @valentine_pr_

No comments:

Post a Comment