Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Monday 6 March 2023

Review: A Body in his Bed by Sue Brown 2 of 5 stars

A Body in his Bed (A Skandik & Owens Mystery, #1)










A Body in his Bed by Sue Brown
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The small island private investigators thought their cases would be cheating husbands and lost dogs. Until the cheating husband turns up dead and the dog had its own agenda. Gay and newly married, Skandik and Owens discover there's a need for their services. Jace Comerford, the successful billionaire who provides them with most of their work and is their client who woke up next to his dead ex-husband. Jace is arrested for murder and Skandik & Owens need to investigate and prove his innocence. Can they solve this case?

I didn't enjoy this book very much - it was the first one of this genre I had ever read by this author and I'm not sure if it suited her. I found the plot a little boring and it lost me at times as my attention wandered. I did understand it but it was a strange read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment