Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Thursday 18 May 2023

Review: Color My Kiss by Michele Notaro 4 of 5 stars

Color My Kiss (My Forever #1)










Color My Kiss by Michele Notaro
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dakota works for Valentine's Inc. but he never thought he would find someone he actually likes and so when he has to fake date Poe for a whole weekend it is hard to separate the job from his feelings, made worse as Poe looks at him like he really cares. Poe needs a fake date for his sister's wedding as his ex is going to be there and so in desperation he turns to Valentine's Inc. but didn't expect someone as perfect as Dakota. It's bad that he is only pretending as Poe really would like to date him for real afterwards. They need to navigate through their feelings and figure out if they can find true love together or if everything they feel for one another is simply just for show.

I really enjoyed this story which followed the normal fake date trope but did have some nice touches to make it feel a little more special and unique. I loved the way that Dakota stood up for Poe and that he would not let any of them pick on or be nasty to him. I was thrilled with the way that this story ended. Easy to read, feel and understand. This MM story had mature content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment