My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Robbie Bianchi, king of bad decisions, finds himself confessing his vulnerabilities to Julian “The Prick” and Joel “The Priest” after a lonely night, a pitcher of Margaritas and one too many Bitter Bitches cocktails. Love and rules don’t mix well for Robbie, and this moment of honesty sets the stage for the messy, emotional story of the priest, the princess, and the prick.
I loved this story and the undeniable connection between Robbie, Julian, and Joel as they slowly worked through what it really meant to blend their lives. Robbie’s caution felt so genuine, and the steady assurances from both men made their developing bond even more compelling. I also appreciated that all three carried pain from their pasts, even if Robbie’s was the focus here — it gave their relationship depth and made every step forward feel earned. The writing was clear, emotional, and easy to feel and understand, pulling me right into their world. I’m already looking forward to the next book so I can understand these men even better and see where their journey leads. This was an MMM story with mature content and polyamory.
Buy from Amazon
No comments:
Post a Comment