My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Agent Kavi Dhillon has spent two years chasing the elusive thief Wraith, and their latest collision comes when both go after a possibly real phoenix egg. Wraith is Adrian Tanner, a master thief who lives in the shadows, and Kavi is the tiger‑shifter agent determined to catch him. When their worlds collide, danger, secrets, and a fated‑mates spark turn the job into something far more complicated.
I didn’t enjoy the start of this instalment as much as the others in the series, but it definitely picked up once the mystery, danger, and drama intensified. What really stood out was the way the story showed that even with a mate bond, a relationship still needs real work, communication, and effort to thrive — something I appreciated seeing explored so clearly. There were plenty of emotions and feelings throughout as the two mates navigated their connection, especially once the stakes rose and the investigation deepened. By the end, the story had built into something engaging and satisfying, reminding me why I enjoy this series. This was an MM story with mature content.
Buy from Amazon
No comments:
Post a Comment