Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Friday 7 October 2022

FREE BOOK - Dangerous Love (Pine Creek Series Book 1) by Maggie Rose (7th October to 11th October 2022)

FREE FREE FREE Grab a copy today
from 7th October to 11th October 2022


A standalone story of anguish, love and second chances, if they can stay alive.

Dangerous Love: Small Town Second Chance Romance (Pine Creek Series Book 1) by Maggie Rose

Evie
Ten years ago, I lost the man I loved.
It nearly broke me, but my daughter kept me going.
After something like that you don't believe you will love again.
Then Luke came into my life.
He looked dark and dangerous.
He was just travelling through.
I could have a fling, couldn’t I?

Luke
Evie, you are so tempting.
I need to stay on the move to keep my sister safe.
I don’t have time for relationships.
The truth is, most women run when they see me.
You didn't.
I could stay a few days, couldn’t I?
Trouble is, if my past catches up with me, we could all end up dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment