Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Thursday 13 October 2022

Review: My Always One by Aleatha Romig 3 of 5 stars

My Always One









My Always One by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sami and Marshal have been best friends since they were around 5 and were the kind of confidants that you tell everything to. They are firmly committed to being always and forever in the friend zone and are determined not to cross that line - after all, he is clearly NOT that kind of guy. Then the line blurs and the agreement is amended to friends with benefits. Can they remain friends like this or will it destroy the very thing they are determined to protect?

I quite enjoyed this story although I thought the way Marshal was a man-whore was a bit hammed up and over the top. I loved the way they were determined to keep their friendship no matter the cost but it was clear that they had both had more intimate thoughts and dreams of each other based on their reaction when the boundaries were shifted. Easy to read and understand. Contains mature content. Definitely, a story to make you feel good.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment