Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Thursday 25 April 2024

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance 

NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle


When the statue awakens…


I love working in a private university library with its special collection of antiquarian books and works of art. My favourite sculpture is one of the massive gargoyle statues, one that’s perched near my desk. Visitors often remark how lifelike it is, and I’ll tease, “Maybe it is.”


One night, a frantic woman asks me to hide a book. It’s a fascinating one with intricate details and contains spells. When I’m shelving it after hours, I hear movement in the library.


Has someone broken in?


What I discover is far more shocking...


Mated to the Gargoyle is a fated mates, protector romance.


Get it at Amazon or read in Kindle Unlimited >>  https://books2read.com/matedgargoyle

No comments:

Post a Comment