Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Friday 5 April 2024

NEW RELEASE Bony Bony by Lisa Carlisle and FREE BOOK April 5-9th! Rebel Spell by Lisa Carlisle

#wolfpackreads #wolfpackbookbuzz #RomanceReads #paranormalromance 



NEW! Bony Bony by Lisa Carlisle

A siren and wolf shifter romance


Gianna: chance encounter with a vampire at a rock concert brews mischief when he invites me to join his band on tour. Sure, I’m flattered. Who wouldn’t want to escape reality to live out a rockstar fantasy? But I have a business to run and a husband I adore. Besides, I'm a fan of fur, not fangs.


But when they send me a gorgeous amethyst necklace and I put it on, something strange happens to me.


Join a found family of quirky supernatural characters for magic, romance and mystery, in the Salem Supernaturals series!


Get it at Amazon or read in Kindle Unlimited >>  https://books2read.com/bony



FREE April 5-9th! Rebel Spell by Lisa Carlisle

A hapless witch. A broken vampire.

And a mysterious death that brings them under the same roof.

When I learn I’ve inherited a house in Salem, I’m sure it’s a mistake. Besides, I have zero desire to return to a town where I’m an outcast

The surprises continue when I meet my tenants, including a broody vampire and a foodie wolf shifter. But I’m only staying around long enough to sell my long-lost aunt’s house.


Even when they convince me to go to a Halloween ball.


Even when I agree to pretend to be the vampire’s girlfriend.


Even when I discover his softer and oh-so-sexier side.


Because a witch without magic in Salem makes as much sense as a pig with wings. And I’ve never seen one fly.

Read what happens next in a fun paranormal romance with quirky characters, suspense, and a found family. 


Get it at Amazon or read in Kindle Unlimited >> https://amzn.to/4aEPXbm 

No comments:

Post a Comment