Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Monday 17 April 2023

Review: My Daddy Is an Assassin by Aster Rae 3 of 5 stars

My Daddy Is an Assassin (Fluffy Protectors #2)









My Daddy Is an Assassin by Aster Rae
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Assassin Amedeo's ex-boy was looking up daddies and sneaking around dark alleys late at night and so he feels like a failure. Then his brother sets him up on a blind date with his boy's best friend mature Little Cyan. As soon as he sees him everything clicks into place and he realises that everything before was a step to meeting him - but can he finally be at peace as Cyan's forever Daddy?

I enjoyed the fact that their pasts were entwined even though they didn't realise it. I also liked that Cyan was older than Amedeo. I did find the writing style a bit too OTT and the dialogue didn't flow as well as I had hoped although it was a better book than the previous one in the series. There were a few twists and turns and I did enjoy the HEA at the end. Contains mature MM content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment