Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Wednesday 5 April 2023

Review: My Daddy Is A Hitman: A Laugh-Out-Loud MM Fluffy Mafia Daddy Romance by Aster Rae 3 of 5 stars

My Daddy Is A Hitman: A Laugh-Out-Loud MM Fluffy Mafia Daddy Romance (Fluffy Protectors Book 1)










My Daddy Is A Hitman: A Laugh-Out-Loud MM Fluffy Mafia Daddy Romance by Aster Rae
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ryder is a Little who works as an architect and is in his early forties but cannot find a Daddy. Then on a lifestyle app, he meets 26-year-old DiscreetDaddy who is just gorgeous. They have an instant connection but Ryder has no idea what he does for a living, he just hopes it is not the Italian Mafia family whom he is designing a new luxury villa for.

I didn't laugh at this as much as I thought I would and I found the writing style a bit disjointed which left me a bit disappointed from reading the author's other books. I also found some of the descriptions of their sex lives and their behaviour in public just weird and over the top but not funny. Easy to read and understand. Contains mature MM content. Some of the characters from the author's other mafia daddy books are in this one too.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment