Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Friday 28 April 2023

Review: My Daddy Is A Hacker by Aster Rae 3 of 5 stars

My Daddy Is A Hacker (Fluffy Protectors #3)










My Daddy Is A Hacker by Aster Rae
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hacker/hitman Tommaso and Enzo have trust issues due to previous partners who proved to be untrustworthy. As hard as Tommaso tries Enzo refuses to have anything to do with him but he will keep on and wear him down. A major complication is that Tommaso is only 23 and Enzo is 37 and so he feels he is not mature enough. Can they handle everything that is thrown at them and find a way to be together?

I enjoyed this story although I'm still not convinced by the style of writing. I liked that Enzo played hard to get as so many of these stories are too instalove. Easy to read, feel and understand. This is an MM short story containing a BSDM-like DDLB relationship.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment