Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 14 April 2018

Review: Consort of Thorns by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Consort of Thorns Consort of Thorns by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rose Hallowell is determined to no longer be obedient - she's already broken all the rules to be happy and safe so how much worse can it be? However her stepmother has put doubt in her mind as to whether she can trust the rest of those in her home. As the thorns close in can her unpractised magic and the love of her consorts be enough to guide them through?

Goodness - just when you think everything has been sorted out something else pops up to make life difficult again. There were plenty of twists and turns in the story and lots of surprises to make sure you had to pay attention to everything that was happening. Well written and easy to understand it was definitely a worthy continuation of the series. As for the twist at the end - wow - the next book cannot come fast enough as I really need to know what happens next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment