Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 15 April 2018

Review: Seeker: A story in ChaosNova universe by David Noe by Laura Loolaid 4 of 5 stars

Seeker: A story in ChaosNova universe Seeker: A story in ChaosNova universe by David Noe by

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A junior in a very successful bounty hunter group, Jewel Harper returns after a routine mission to find a proposed private contract which has already been prepared. However it has a unique twist - it is to rescue a brother she had no idea she had. The mission will take her to multiple homeworlds and she will discover that everyone knows much more about her own family and their history than she has ever done.

Very enjoyable story that can be read stand alone and without and prior knowledge of the ChaosNova universe. I liked the way the story developed and I enjoyed the way twists and turns were introduced at times when you thought you understood everything. The writing was good and I could understand everything well. I would have liked a bit more comment and investigation on how she felt about her discoveries about her parents and brother but felt it was still a great story. Definitely a great example of science fiction and the bonus small section at the end helped me to understand how the ChaosNova universe works and what constraints and limitations they write under.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment