Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 21 April 2018

Review: The Alpha's Gift: Bad Alpha Dads by Monica La Porta 5 of 5 stars

The Alpha's Gift: Bad Alpha Dads The Alpha's Gift: Bad Alpha Dads by Monica La Porta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dragon shifter Max Prize is a millionaire who is charming with women falling at his feet. So when a baby is left for him at the door of the building he lives in, his well ordered playboy lifestyle is shattered - especially when he meets the woman hastily arranged to be a nanny to the child. The question is - will this continue to be complete disaster for him, or is it the start of the best thing that has ever happened to him?

What a dramatic story from start to finish. I loved the way the story developed over time and the touches of depth in the story. Just when you thought it couldn't get more dramatic something else happened and it all got complicated again. I loved the HEA at the end of this book and the way it was wrapped up into something very special. Well written and very easy to understand and empathise with the characters.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment