Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Review: The Temptation of Dragons by Chrys Cymri 5 of 5 stars

The Temptation of Dragons The Temptation of Dragons by Chrys Cymri
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Penny White is a rural vicar in England who came across a dragon fatally injured in a RTC and was asked to give him the last rites - little did she know that it would signal a change in her life that would turn it upside down. She now has been introduced to a world she only dreamed of, a Gryphon called Morey for a companion and her younger brother returned from New Zealand to contend with. Add to that having to negotiate with a cannibalistic family, running from snail sharks a handsome dragon called Raven and a handsome police inspector who is also a sci-fi junkie and is it any wonder she has to turn to red wine and single malt whisky? Can she navigate this complex parallel world, it's customs and an errant younger brother and keep her sanity?

Wow - this was an amazing parallel world that was carefully crafted by the author in this story. Penny was eccentric but very easy to sympathise with in so many ways as she went from event to crisis to resolution in this roller-coaster ride. I found myself on this journey with her to a crazy new life that I'm sure many of us wishes we could have for real. I loved the way real life would impose itself into the new world she was now part of. Everything is setting the scene for a great love triangle between her, Raven and Peter. I know which one I want her to choose.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment