Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 30 April 2018

Review: Inescapably Hellbound by Cassandra Lawson 5 of 5 stars

Inescapably Hellbound Inescapably Hellbound by Cassandra Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fallen Angel Hades had been cursed by Aphrodite two millennia ago and that curse can only be lifted when he finds the woman he is destined to love called Persephone. This witch called Persephone isn't the first he has come across but she knows she is going to be the one to end the curse - however after abducting many of the other women he has come across with her name Hades won't even kiss her which she is finding most irritating. So she has a plan to seduce him - all she needs to do is stop her mother from killing him and avoid being used by an ex-god from Olympus in their plan to take over the demon realm - simple.

I loved this story. The developing relationship between Hades and Persephone was charming and all the troubles they went through definitely added to the story. The heartbreak of the way the ex-gods plan was executed and then the joy as it was thwarted was full of drama and excitement. I was definitely hoping against hope that it would all turn out for them. Well written and very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment