Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 29 April 2018

Review: The Fifth Moon's Legacy by Monica La Porta 5 of 5 stars

The Fifth Moon's Legacy The Fifth Moon's Legacy by Monica La Porta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dragon had to pursue Jade across the universe but he has found her. Now they are physically in the same location they are still far apart - can Jade accept his love and can Dragon find patients to give her the time she needs? Somehow they have to find a solution - they have so much to lose now that they are going to become a family - can they find a way to escape all of their enemies and stay together?

OMG - this was a great book to pull together all of the strands in the story and complete the saga of Dragon and Jade. There was still plenty of drama, danger, twists and turns in this story - some of which I never saw coming so were a complete surprise to me. Everything was well written and I could definitely feel and empathise with their thought and emotions as the story was unfolding. I won't give away the ending but will say that I loved it and I'm sure we can all only hope to find happiness and someone to love us as much as these two did.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment