Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 22 April 2018

Review: Tiger's Eye: Bad Alpha Dads by Kenna McClare 4 of 5 stars

Tiger's Eye: Bad Alpha Dads Tiger's Eye: Bad Alpha Dads by Kenna McClare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

New York City hitman Daniel Page has a hit go wrong and suddenly his boss realises he is actually a Tiger Shifter. What comes next is a nightmare - he is subdued and ordered to turn the other hitmen into Tigers - something he refuses to do. Unfortunately they discover he has a hidden daughter called Meredith and are determined to use her against him to make him change the others. However she has a guardian - a lion shifter called Catherine who makes him burn with need. All of a sudden he faces a choice - gamble everything and gain a family or lose everything.

What a charming story. I so felt for Daniel and could feel his pain and confusion with everything that had happened for him in the past. His interaction with his daughter and her guardian were pleasant and easy to understand and relate to. It was a nice touch that he had never learnt about shifters due to the way he became one and I felt that could have been expanded a little more in the story. It was clear and easy to understand I just felt it could have had more detail and content.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment