Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 21 April 2018

Review: Darling Girls by Thorne and Cross 4 of 5 stars

Darling Girls Darling Girls by Thorne and Cross

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The vampires from both Candle Bay and Crimson Cove join together to celebrate the centuries old Biting Man Festival which is held in Eternity, CA. However this year the festival is disrupted by a heady combination of enemies, bloodlust and a vampire slayer.

I found this story a little tedious at the start but it soon got going as it wove various story-line strands together in the buildup to the festival and the eventual climax which was definitely a bloody affair. The writing was ok and I could clearly understand the story. I found the build up a little slow in places which was a shame but in the end I was definitely able to empathise with the various characters involved.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment