Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 2 April 2018

Review: Cursed by Night by Jasmine Walt by Emma Stark 5 of 5 stars

Cursed by Night Cursed by Night by Jasmine Walt by  
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ace Bissett is the police detective who picks up the so called paranormal cases and solves them by proving that a human did them. However when she inherits an old house left to her from an elderly aunt she finds that there are 4 winged and fanged hot guys who say she is the only one who can break a curse that is affecting them. Ace feels a connection to them and then starts to see things she can't explain. Everything has to go on hold as she faces a new threat to the city - one that leaves victims with missing bones and no blood. Thankfully the 4 roommates can help her solve the case and help protect each other.

Wow - I loved this new direction with a merge of the paranormal, reverse harem and a detective story. It was full of excitement, action, danger and drama which helped to keep me addicted to the story as it was unfolding. It was well written and everything was clear and easy to understand. I love the concept of this story and can't wait to see how this develops and what happens to them.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment