Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Review: First Life by Rose Garcia 5 of 5 stars

First Life First Life by Rose Garcia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dominique has survived the final attempt on her life only to discover that someone in her future will suffer the exact same fate. She is determined to save this person who is innocent so she travels with her allies into the last determined to alter the future only to discover a reality and events that change everything they thought they knew.

Just like in the previous books in the series this one was not lacking in drama, danger and a quick moving story. I was definitely behind Dominique and her friends as they were battling to correct the whole process that was behind the need to have a marked person that had to be killed. I loved the ending and felt that the story was well written and easy to understand.

** Please note you need to have read the previous books first in order to understand the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment