Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 6 April 2018

Review: Corey by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Corey Corey by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Corey gets a call from someone from way back in his past needing help but it appears a lot has happened in the past 12 years - both have moved on but Angela is in the middle of a bitter custody battle and very nasty divorce. She may have been married to Greg for 7 years but it is only now that she really understands exactly what he is like and it is not at all nice. Even worse she grabbed some photos of documents as a kind of "insurance" the last time she was in his house which might end up getting her killed. Can Corey help keep her alive as well as rescue her son from his evil father?

So much drama and danger in this story. Corey must have been knocked sideways seeing her again and finding out about her son but he took it all in his stride and handled it like an absolute gent. I loved Corey as a character and I think we could all do with him in our lives taking care of us. Dramatic story with lots of twists and turns which was well written and easy to understand and empathise with.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment