Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Review: Her Dream Alpha by Monica La Porta 5 of 5 stars

Her Dream Alpha Her Dream Alpha by Monica La Porta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Celeste is a young she-wolf who is just about recovered from an earlier abusive relationship. Milan is sexy and gorgeous but no longer dating - not since his last serious girlfriend was found by him in his cousin's bed. Both seem destined to remain unhappy and single until Celeste's best friend Julie calls in the help of Gerri Wilder the matchmaker with a perfect record. Can this fairy-tale succeed with two exes instead of the traditional villain?

Goodness - such a sweet story that quickly morphed into a story with drama, danger and intrigue as the exes came to play. It's always heartening when true love comes to fruition - the kind that cannot be denied and will prevail no matter what happens. I loved the way their relationship built slowly and how their wolves knew at lot sooner than their human side had caught up. Well written and very enjoyable to read.

** Please note this is only available to buy from Amazon.com

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment