Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 30 April 2018

Review: Chasing the Dead by D.B. Sieders 4 of 5 stars

Chasing the Dead Chasing the Dead by D.B. Sieders
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lazarus Darkmore is a Reaper and is looking for a meal of desperation, anguish, and despair by a mortal woman called Vivian Bedford gets in the way. He is intrigued and looking forward to finding out more about her as she appears to be useful with the power of a Soul Broker.

This is a short story prequel to the Soul Broker series. It very nicely sets the scene for what is to come and having read the first two books in the series it was nice to have a bit more of the background. It was well written and I think gave a great taster for anyone who is new to the series. If you enjoy this you will definitely enjoy the series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment