Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Review: A Thrift Shop Murder by N.M. Howell by L.C. Hibbett

A Thrift Shop Murder A Thrift Shop Murder by N.M. Howell by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Priscilla “Price” Jones is in a nightmare - she was dumped a month before the wedding and her vean smoothie bar is burnt down. So she accepts the first job she can and relocates to Salem OR to find if she thought her luck was bad it's gone from bad to worse. Her new boss has died and Price now has to cope with the thrift store, the apartment and 3 large cats are added to her problems. However opening a book she unleashes magic and life has suddenly got so much worse.

Wow - I loved this story which described all her problems and events which were many and often quick moving with some twists and turns. The characters in the story were charming and the way the story developed kept my interest up throughout the length of the book. I loved the premise of the story and can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Well written and easy to read, understand and empathise with the characters in the story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment