Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 1 April 2018

Review: Final Stand by Rose Garcia 5 of 5 stars

Final Stand Final Stand by Rose Garcia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dominique might have killed Tavion but she still feels punished as she is forced to flee from Houston and leave all her friends behind. Problem is she can still hear Tavion in her head so she still has a connection to the Tainted - then their car is ambushed and it becomes clear that someone close is a traitor. So she goes back to Houston and seeks Trent and Infiniti who are first lifers to get some help. However it is complicated between her and Trent due to her pull towards Farrell. So when it all escalates towards her loved ones Dominique decides to make a final stand in order to survive.

Wow - this was a roller-coaster ride through many twists and turns as the story developed and Dominique got further into understanding what is going on around her. I liked the way the story developed with the inclusion on Trent and Infiniti to add a new dimension to it. It was well written and everything was clear and easy to understand. I could feel the emotions of the characters and empathise with their viewpoints during the story. I'm now wondering what is going to happen next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment