Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 14 April 2018

Review: Hunter by Bella Roccaforte 4 of 5 stars

Hunter Hunter by Bella Roccaforte
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hunter Webb is a vampire and an ancient viking. His aim in life is to be with his one true love but as he is not allowed in he is dedicated to find some kind of cure for vampirism so can die in battle as a human and gain entry to Valhalla and find his one true love. However while working in the lab he is struck with a mysterious illness that means his centuries long control snaps and he craves warm blood and sex until one vial of blood from a donor changes everything - and he suddenly remembers how to feel and love. Suddenly he has to find the owner of the blood who is his bloodmate before he goes insane and succumbs to the fabled Thirst.

Wow - what a dramatic story! I so felt for the characters in this story as it developed and they struggled with the interactions and understanding of what was going on. It was a nice slant on the standard Vampire's Thirst stories which I really enjoyed. It was well written as I would expect from this author and very easy to read and relate to the characters.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment