Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Review: Final Death by Rose Garcia 4 of 5 stars

Final Death Final Death by Rose Garcia
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dominique might have survived and expelled the evil within her but now her true love has to kill her. So she cuts lose from her friends to protect them and trusts no one apart from a friend from her first life. Now she is determined to kill before she has to face her final death.

Lots of action, drama, twists and turns in this book. It was mostly clear and addictive but a few times it became a little too manic. Everything was clearly written and I could feel and empathise with the characters. I never saw the ending coming so that was a complete surprise.

** Please note you need to read the previous two books in the series first.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment