Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 5 April 2018

Review: WolfHeart by Konstantina P. 4 of 5 stars

WolfHeart WolfHeart by Konstantina P.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In a time of war between Werewolves and humans with Magic can two people who are destined mates find a place with each other and their own kind? Steven is a Werewolf Prince, and Cora is a Magic Princess. They meet when Steven is sent by his Magic hating sister Jen to kidnap her to try and make her father end the war. Can Steven cope with the resulting events and accept that his home is with Cora and that this is real?

This was an interesting story that definitely had a good base with the battle between the wolves, the magic users, and the love dilemma merged into it. It was well written and I could understand the majority of it well. I did get a little lost in the occasional part of the story but it became clearer as I carried on reading. I have to say there were times I became quite irritated with Steven and just wanted to give him and damn good shake! A good story and definitely worth the read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment