Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Review: Spirit Snatcher by Margo Ryerkerk 5 of 5 stars

Spirit Snatcher Spirit Snatcher by Margo Ryerkerk
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As Sierra is getting used to her family's secrets Culpatus ratchets up the pressure and starts to abduct Guardians from the streets. So she has to work with Gavin even though she is dating Cooper. The resulting mission will test all three of them as it takes them into the Culpatus lair. Can they free everyone or end up prisons themselves? Can Sierra and Gavin sort out their emotions and come to some sort of liveable solution to their current relationship?

This story was full of so many twists, turns and drama it was addictive and impossible to put down. Everything happened for a reason and added to the overall story. It was all very clear and easy to understand. I feel even more addicted to the story now than I was before and I'm really looking forward to what happens next.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment