Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Review: Heartbreaker by Maddie Wade by Pavan Kaur 4 of 5 stars

Heartbreaker Heartbreaker by Maddie Wade by 
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jackson is known as the Heartbreaker but when he meets Ashley he is completely smitten and finds her like a drug that he cannot (indeed will not) give her up. Ashley is not prepared to settle down now that her life and business are coming together nicely. However when she meets Jackson she finds that she craves his touch and voice even though he is completely different to her. Can she walk away or can she live with those differences in order to be happy?

This is a charming love story that will definitely leave you feeling warm and gooey. Their differences seemed vast but attraction moved past that. I found the story a little fantastical in places but it did come back to the more basic parts of this kind of story. There were the obligatory set of issues with past loves or family which was a little monotonous, but it was definitely an integral part of the story. Well written and very clear and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment