Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 22 April 2018

Review: The Dragon's War by Lila Jean by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

The Dragon's War The Dragon's War by Lila Jean by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Past nobody and current home to the fertility goddess, Tina Andrews has been through so much but life is still not easy for her. Yes she has fame, money, power and 5 super hot men to look after her needs, but others are determined to destroy her and take the goddesses powers for themselves. So she comes up with a plan - keep her men safe, find out and expose who is framing her for the murders they are committing, stop the shifter war that is just around the corner and a new one on her list - stop the powerful socialite from killing her or draining her power - simple yes?

Wow - so many things were happening at the same time the poor girl must have wondered what else could have gone wrong. However never to be beaten, she used intelligence and logic to tackle everything that needed attention and worked her way through the list. It was lovely to see how her men supported her through everything that was happening as well as the way they supported each other. I loved the way the story developed and moved between all the problems. It was so nice to read about such a strong woman that really was trying to do the right thing but was just being attacked by other people left, right and centre. I loved the way the story finished and really hope these two authors work together again on another epic story. It was well written and I could feel, empathise and understand everything. I definitely found myself reading faster as the story developed - I need to know what was happening next or who the mysterious person framing her.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment