Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Friday 16 February 2024

Review: All I Want by Abrianna Denae 3 of 5 stars

All I Want (All's Fair #1)









All I Want by Abrianna Denae
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cristian Amato rules his Family with an iron fist and never expects to find someone who could be his equal in all things. Carter Russo started working for the Amato organisation but never expected to get close to the man at the top let alone in his bed. What should be the best day of their lives is shattered by a betrayal that's closer than anyone could have predicted. As secrets are revealed and cracks form in the foundation of their lives, Carter and Cristian must put duty above their hearts. Is their love strong enough to survive, or will it prove to be nothing but lies?

Wow - this is a very dark story and you have to take note of the trigger warnings. There is a lot of violence and a lot of intense sex. The writing style ended up annoying me with all of the looks back to the past and then what was happening in the present. That meant I found it hard to keep track of what was now and what was past. I did find the viciousness of son Roman a little hard to get my head around given his age. I'm not convinced I want to read the next book in the series due to the time skips. This was an MM story with mature content that mostly involved some level of violence.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment