Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Wednesday 7 February 2024

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home I’ve ever known. Then temptation comes calling... Hot hunky werewolf, Jackson promises he'll make me howl. But he’s also the pack gigolo and about as trustworthy as spit in the wind. And I want more than howls. I want a home, a pack, a happily-ever-after. Can Jackson deliver more than howls? Can he bring my wolf?

Free Steamy Paranormal Romance Urban Fantasy Audiobook. Complete story. #booktok #spicybooktok #spicybooks #freeaudiobooks #paranormalromance #urbanfantasy #omegaverse #freeaudiobooksonyoutube #romantasy #wolfpackbookbuzz #wolfpackreads

https://youtu.be/lnsh2wx1fkc



No comments:

Post a Comment