Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Review: Mistletoe and Mates: Shifters in Love Holiday Anthology by V. Vaughn by Julia Mills by C.D. Gorri 4 of 5 stars

Mistletoe and Mates: Shifters in Love Holiday Anthology









Mistletoe and Mates: Shifters in Love Holiday Anthology by V. Vaughn by  by 
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A good value collection of shifter stories of a Christmas nature that will leave us all with the seasonal spirit.

#1 A Furry Little Christmas - C.D. Gorri - 5*

This is a second chance at a love book set in the Maccon City Pack area. I really enjoyed it and was rooting for them both.

#2 Unwrapping Her Dragon - Julia Mills - 3*

This is a Dragon Warrior story. Everleigh knows that the dragon is hers, but after he just left her she is not yet ready to let him get near her. He certainly has his work cut out for him.

#3 Her Cowboy Warrior – Liv Brywood - 3*

I enjoyed this story although I did find the female lead a bit clueless at times

#4 Tis the Season for Sass – Melanie James - 4*

This is set in the Black Paw wolves pack and was a great mix between lots of action and magic.

#5 A Fated Mate for Christmas – Selena Blake - 5*

I loved this story and the way that Garett and Gabriella connected together and the strength she got through her connection to him.

#6 The Honeybear’s Xmas Curse – Jacqueline Sweet - 5*

I loved this story and how she was saved from evil magic at Christmas time.

#7 Her Cowboy's Christmas Surprise – J. K. Harper - 2*

I really disliked this story. As I was reading it I was just shouting in my head at Callie to stop being so stupid and acting like an idiot.

#8 Gracie’s Gift – V. Vaughn - 4*

I loved this story and the connections between them all were great.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment