Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Review: The Blood of Angels by Selena Kitt 5 of 5 stars

The Blood of Angels The Blood of Angels by Selena Kitt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sam is a good fae or fairy who nudges or suggests things to humans so that good things happen in their life. She also has a fascination with humans doing sexual acts and loves watching whenever she can.

When helping a human called Maya she is shocked to find out that the person with her called Zeph can not only see her but talk to her. She is captivated by him and how gorgeous he looks. She really wants to become human to be with Zeph and experience sex with him.

Sam's friend Alex suggests she use her once a year Christmas Wish to become human and spend a day with Zeph. The rest of the book is about what happens when her wish comes true and why Zeph can see her.

This is a captivating love story which brings together 2 people from different parts of the non-human world. I loved the descriptions of the people and explanations of their feelings and the consequences of them. Definitely a great story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment