Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 12 August 2016

Review: Playing with Power Box Set - Books 1, 2, & 3 by Adele Huxley 5 of 5 stars

Playing with Power Box Set - Books 1, 2, & 3Playing with Power Box Set - Books 1, 2, & 3 by Adele Huxley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Great series that I couldn't put down

I loved this series of books. Lauren was a little mixed up at times and I could feel myself getting aggravated with her, but I loved the twists and turns - I was convinced I knew who was doing what and then realised I had assumed wrong. Worth reading but beware you might not be able to stop when you start.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment