Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Review: Saving Face by J.E. Taylor 5 of 5 stars

Saving Face Saving Face by J.E. Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Special agent Steve Williams is bothered by a case - the Windwalker is a serial killer who seems to vanish into thin air and all that happens is he finds the victims not the perpetrator. He is guardian to 2 brothers (CJ and Tom Ryan) who are almost 18 which is getting challenging. Everything seems to disintegrate when the Windwalker takes Tom's girlfriend as his next victim and Tom is found holding her dead faceless body and covered with blood. Tom is charged with her murder and it seems almost everyone outside the family believes that he must have actually done it.

I really enjoyed this book. I've not read any of the other Steve Williams books but this did not appear to have made it difficult for me to read it. The author used good descriptive language and concentrated a lot on the emotions that were coming into play for all of them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment