Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 29 August 2016

Review: Loved by the Dragon Collection by Vivienne Savage 3 of 5 stars

Loved by the Dragon Collection Loved by the Dragon Collection by Vivienne Savage
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a three book collection of books with some bonus extra bits of story.

In book one Chloe meets Saul (the Dragon) after she takes shelter in a cave to escape a thunderstorm while climbing. She slips and falls and Saul finds her injured in the cave.

In book two they travel to her home area and get into danger thanks to dragon politics.

In book three Chloe and her friend Marcy are on vacation in Mexico when they encounter the sexist owner of the resort Teo (who is Saul's best friend) and Marcy tries to change his mind. Sparks definitely fly.

I think the first two books could have been just one book as I felt the first book ended too abruptly as if they were one and chopped in half to fit a specified book length. They were ok and nice stories just a little rushed in places.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment