Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 15 August 2016

Review: Falling Over You by Heather C. Myers 5 of 5 stars

Falling Over You Falling Over You by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
This is an amazing story of how love can come to you in ways you could never expect. The main character Lara seems to be the only person who can see Mike who is a ghost. Even though she is engaged she falls in love with Mike as he does with her. A very original story which pulls at the heart strings and reminds us that when you have love you can do anything.

Heartily recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment