Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 28 August 2016

Review: Soul Mate by Anna Santos 4 of 5 stars

Soul Mate Soul Mate by Anna Santos
My rating:

Annabel is a hybrid who is working undercover to try to find a pureblood vampire to save her younger brother who is in a coma. She has a job to do and has no intention of letting anything put her off her goal. Share is a werewolf and the local sheriff who has given up any hope of finding his mate. When Annabel arrives in town he is stunned to realise she is his mate even though she either does not realise or is ignoring that he is her mate. Will they get together and will she save her brother? You'l have to read to find out.

The writing was very good and there were plenty of situations that kept you gripped. I did find the story a bit light on the more gritter elements that are more normal in the Paranormal part of PNR and felt if it lost the gritter sexual elements it would be suitable for young adults. I enjoyed it but it lacked something.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment